- You only live once. Use it wisely.
- One’s misunderstanding is another’s failure to communicate.
- I’m the real deal. You can have me at a discount.
- A broken record gets tired of being played over and over.
In Its Own Write
- I’m always inspired to write when someone else is doing it.
Holidays & Events
- Dive into the March Madness pool, but don’t forget to tread water.
- Can I borrow some green? I’m in a pinch.
- Merchandising in the air.
- I dream of things that I never knew were on my mind.
MG Edwards is a writer of books and stories in the thriller and science fiction-fantasy genres. He also writes travel adventures and children’s books. A former U.S. diplomat, he served in South Korea, Paraguay, and Zambia before leaving the Foreign Service to write full time.
Edwards is author of six books. His memoir, Kilimanjaro: One Man’s Quest to Go Over the Hill, was finalist for the Book of the Year Award and the Global eBook Award. He has published four children’s picture books in the World Adventurers for Kids Series: Alexander the Salamander; Ellie the Elephant; Zoe the Zebra; and a collection featuring all three stories. His book Real Dreams: Thirty Years of Short Stories is an anthology of 15 short stories.
Edwards lives in Singapore with his wife Jing and son Alex. He has also lived in Austria and Thailand. For more books or stories by M.G. Edwards, visit his web site at www.mgedwards.com or contact him by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @m_g_edwards.
© 2014 Brilliance Press. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted without the written consent of the author.