Thoughts & Sayings (April 2014)
Here are some thoughts and sayings I posted on Twitter and/or Facebook in February and March. To my knowledge, I made these up (for better or for worse). Sit back, relax, and enjoy the write!
- You only live once. Use it wisely.
- One’s misunderstanding is another’s failure to communicate.
- I’m the real deal. You can have me at a discount.
- A broken record gets tired of being played over and over.
In Its Own Write
- I’m always inspired to write when someone else is doing it.
Holidays & Events
- Dive into the March Madness pool, but don’t forget to tread water.
- Can I borrow some green? I’m in a pinch.
- Merchandising in the air.
- I dream of things that I never knew were on my mind.
More Thoughts & Sayings
Click on the icon below for more Thoughts & Sayings or click here to read the previous batch of Thoughts & Sayings.