Thoughts & Sayings (December 2013)
Here are some thoughts and sayings I posted on Twitter and/or Facebook in October and November. To my knowledge, I made these up (for better or for worse). Sit back, relax, and enjoy the write!
1. Sitting can be a big pain in the butt.
2. Past performance never returns.
3. Sometimes life is two steps sideways.
4. A flying saucer landed in front of me. On it was a cup of coffee.
5. You have to go to bed because it won’t come to you.
In Its Own Write
6. It looks like I’ve come down with a case of NaNoWriMo.
Holidays & Events
7. I’m going to need a holiday from all these holidays.
8. Turkey is so fulfilling that I’m absolutely stuffed.
9. Stubbornness is an equal and opposite force.
Click here to visit the Thoughts & Sayings page, or click here to read the previous batch of Thoughts & Sayings.
Images courtesy of Microsoft.