Here are some thoughts and sayings I posted on Twitter and/or Facebook in April and May. To my knowledge, I made these up (for better or for worse). Sit back, relax, and enjoy the write!
- Question this.
- Live it up but let it down slowly.
- It isn’t the end of the world, but avoid it like the plague.
- This restaurant is notable. I can never get a reservation.
- If nobody’s perfect, I must be a nobody.
- Why can’t I move as fast as my brain?
- It’s never dangerous until it is.
- Why do people care if chickens cross the road?
- Every day, millions of people have their cake and eat it.
More Thoughts & Sayings
Click on the icon below for more Thoughts & Sayings or click here
to read the previous batch of Thoughts & Sayings.
Here are some thoughts and sayings I posted on Twitter and/or Facebook in June. To my knowledge, I made these up (for better or for worse). Sit back, relax, and enjoy the write!
1. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Use someone else’s.
2. I knocked out so much yesterday that today I have to fix a broken china cabinet.
3. Don’t be a chicken or you may end up poultry.
4. I’m back on track, but unfortunately it’s the wrong one.
5. Sublime is an underwater fruit.
6. Resting in peas feels mushy.
In Its Own Write
7. In my own fantasy world, I’m from Nowyr heading to Sommewyr.
Holidays & Events
8. Today is Father Time.
9. Teams that only play well in fair weather make it hard to be a fan.
Click here to visit the Thoughts & Sayings page, or click here to read the previous batch of Thoughts & Sayings.
Images courtesy of Microsoft except Edinburgh Castle from M.G. Edwards.