Thoughts and Sayings (December 2011)
Here are some thoughts and sayings I posted on Twitter and/or Facebook in November. To my knowledge, I made these up (for better or for worse). Enjoy!
1. Let your light shine, but don’t be a klieg light.
2. A Monday in the office is better than a day in the grave.
3. The only turkey I want over for Thanksgiving should be on my dinner table.
4. Do you spend more time…or money?
5. I enjoy having you around but prefer you a-flat.
6. Like a knife, are you on the cutting edge or flat and dull?
7. Don’t fiddle around with playing someone like a fiddle.
8. You can put the Dole on a banana, but you can’t put a banana on the dole.
9. Why die for something when you can live for something else?
10. Don’t let the messenger shoot!
11. Although you may get better with age like fine wine, a bottle of wine will spoil if you open it.
12. It’s like two birds killing me with one stone.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the write.
Click here to read the previous batch of Thoughts and Sayings.