Thoughts & Sayings (June 2014)
Here are some thoughts and sayings I posted on Twitter and/or Facebook in April and May. To my knowledge, I made these up (for better or for worse). Sit back, relax, and enjoy the write!
- Question this.
- Live it up but let it down slowly.
- It isn’t the end of the world, but avoid it like the plague.
- This restaurant is notable. I can never get a reservation.
- If nobody’s perfect, I must be a nobody.
- Why can’t I move as fast as my brain?
- It’s never dangerous until it is.
- Why do people care if chickens cross the road?
- Every day, millions of people have their cake and eat it.
More Thoughts & Sayings
Click on the icon below for more Thoughts & Sayings or click here to read the previous batch of Thoughts & Sayings.