- Question this.
- Live it up but let it down slowly.
- It isn’t the end of the world, but avoid it like the plague.
- This restaurant is notable. I can never get a reservation.
- If nobody’s perfect, I must be a nobody.
- Why can’t I move as fast as my brain?
- It’s never dangerous until it is.
- Why do people care if chickens cross the road?
- Every day, millions of people have their cake and eat it.
MG Edwards is a writer of books and stories in the thriller and science fiction-fantasy genres. He also writes travel adventures and children’s books. A former U.S. diplomat, he served in South Korea, Paraguay, and Zambia before leaving the Foreign Service to write full time.
Edwards is author of six books. His memoir, Kilimanjaro: One Man’s Quest to Go Over the Hill, was finalist for the Book of the Year Award and the Global eBook Award. He has published four children’s picture books in the World Adventurers for Kids Series: Alexander the Salamander; Ellie the Elephant; Zoe the Zebra; and a collection featuring all three stories. His book Real Dreams: Thirty Years of Short Stories is an anthology of 15 short stories.
Edwards lives in Singapore with his wife Jing and son Alex. He has also lived in Austria and Thailand. For more books or stories by M.G. Edwards, visit his web site at www.mgedwards.com or contact him by e-mail at email@example.com or on Twitter @m_g_edwards.
© 2014 Brilliance Press. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted without the written consent of the author.